This week had several role reversals in who did what. Ruben and I fell flat and Tommy and Tod were carrying the team. Now on with the scores:
- Tommy (156) 171-188-188=547
- Ruben (157) 136-133-120=389
- Bill (171) 145-189-172=506
- Tod (165) 232-183-190=605
- James (211) 236-161-165=562
Definitely the big stories are that Ruben had the wheels fall off and that Tommy and Tod had really great nights. Tod even scored a 600, maybe his first. I know that he had been wanting it for a while and I am happy for him now that he has attained it.
As a team we only took 12.5 points, eight of which came in the first game. Tough night…for some of us.
More to come…