This is last weeks bowling overview.
- (158) Mr. Pink – 134-152-186=472 (157) -1
- (159) Ruben – 167-175-163=505 (168) +9
- (178) Bill – 187-140-178=505 (168) -10
- (169) Tod – 180-199-148=527 (175) +6
- (214) James – 210-246-207=663 (221) +7
Coming off of great week, Mr. Pink shows signs of slowing down and ends the night slightly under his average only making average in one game. Bill also had a rough night but only due to his second game where the wheels came off. He did manage to recover for the final game.
On the other hand Tod and I bowled above average for the night. Ruben however was the big wiener bowling over his average all three games and ending at a +9 overall.
We split with the King of Clubs, who actually count two of our (The Wrecking Crew’s) former bowlers among them. We edged with 18 points leaving KoC with 17.